Welcome to the my new blog for E11even:11

Hey everyone.. so I got off my butt and made a little sister site (blog) for E11even:11 photography.

Here you will have the chance to subscribe and keep updated with my work.

I have named it a little different as you may have noticed.. and let me know what you think of Equals:22 because as alot of you know im going to be specializing in Automotive photography and fine art. so " Equals:22 " is my idea for a name to keep my Automotive photography seperate but still linked to E11even:11, feedback is welcomed on this idea.

thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back from time to time.

--Steve Wharton.
(E11even:11 Photography)

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    hi mate real fan of your work, i look foreward to seeing you sometime :-) _,"
    :11.:

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.