Cubed Surroundings.

So The other day I met up with a group of brock students who had asked if I could help them out with documenting a school project and even before I knew what they had to do.. I was totally in for it. Shooting something different like this is something I really love doing, you gotta think outside the cube every now and again .. I find the best way is to take on interesting ideas and this is definitely one of them.

The Idea behind the class project was to build and document art that would be found in our everyday surroundings... they scoured and opted to cube our city. it was a really fun time going out at midnight and watching them arrange useless junk into conformed 3d squares..

... enjoy







Categories:

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.