Scrape By The Lake 2010

We have a very big and very wicked car show that happens right here in St.Catharine's every year. I have been attending Scrape since it has been in Port Dalhousie, which is a pretty long time. With getting into Automotive photography I was really looking forward to attending this year. I had emailed Joe Sud, who owns Sud Skates and runs scrape, He was very excited to have me shoot and allowed me some sweet media passes. The show this year was very hot,very sun beaten and by the end of the day many people were walking pieces of bacon but at least it became overcast towards the end. The hop off was fantastic this year.. huge turnout from both cars..drivers.. and spectators. The newly added "radical" class made for a tail standing crowd pleasing finish!

I would like to thank my best friend Jordan Hudson for being my assistant and my flash with legs for putting up with my demanding ways and the heat!

Second I would like to thank everyone who puts sooo much time and thought into turning a simple vehicle into a work of art.

Last, Mr. Joe Sud. Thank you for getting me in and letting me go anywhere I please.


























I will be posting more from the hop off.. but i wanted to get these up and then take my time on the hop off shots! .. keep checking back..

Categories:

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.