Whats coming up in 2011.

So I haven't updated.. thought about.. or even looked at my blog in a very long time..

I was going over some design ideas.. and think I will be switching to a Word press blog as it is just going to better suite me..

which is part of the reason for the lack of posting. I will be back up and blog happy once I change things around for 2011. I have spent the last year really trying to learn as much as I could, I cant believe its only been a year since I picked up a camera.. so many things happened in 2010, It was an amazing year for me! but this is a year that I can put what I have learned into action... With hopes of some new equipment upgrades and my brain going a million miles an hour!.. subscribe and keep watching for some seriously cool stuff.

2011 brings you:

- A fine art magazine from yours truly.
- More of a focus on my car photography.
- Getting into a bit of high fashion. ( its a blast to shoot)
- A couple "controversial" based discussion photos.
- and hopefully some publicized material.. plus I will be blogging more about my personal work as a photographer and just put up photos of events that happen in my life :)

Categories:

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.