Nine-Oh-Five BBQ.

Well I dont know alot of guys in this club but I thought I would swing by and take a peak, after all it was super local... but of course I slept in on sunday and when I showed up most of the action and cars had gone. I feel bad now.. would have liked to cover more of the cars. 

Here are some shots from the 20 minutes I was there. .. But right after we met up with a close friend to create a shot I have been wanting to do for awhile. (its at the end.)








 

 



Can't Wait to get out to more shows this year.. and If anyone is interested in a one-on-one creative shoot, Send me an email to eleven11photography@gmail.com for pricing.. I promise I wont break the bank. 

Cheers!



...

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Best photographer I know! :)

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.