Sam's Tree Fiddy.

I first met Sam at Scrape by the lake 2010, His car was rocking a solid set of black wheels.. But after some mild work to the body adding a gold candy coat to the black and rocking a fresh set of shoes he contacted me about shooting his lovely machine. I was also assisting Rick Denham who is a very well known local photog on an engagement shoot (also taught me everything I know about Off Camera Flash), He needed a nice set of wheels for the shoot and.. well I couldn't pass up the chance to shoot at our local airport with an all hand polished Lockheed :) So Sam had kindly agreed to let his car be in Ricks engagement shoot and I took full advantage of the location ( unfortunately we couldn't really drive around too much as the airport is still operational and the Lockheed wasn't easy to move around :P but who could complain! 

The shots aren't all poster worthy, some are lighting set up shots ( hence the softboxes being in them) but I left them in there anyway.. I have edited them in a broad array of my styles to showcase what I can offer to future clients not sure what style they wanted.

..ENJOY..

...


































...

Big Thanks to Rick Denham for letting me have the chance to shoot here as well Sam Afzali for digging my work and bearing the heat :)

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.