END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!




So this is it... 2012.. The last year before KABOOM.. KERSPLAT.. Or even FRASPLOOSH.  That’s right!, in my mind the end of the world sounds alot like an original episode of Batman.  No matter what it sounds like, whether it’s true or false... everyone at least for a second has said or at least thought... What if?


                I have been saving my buns off and slowly building for something that as a photographer is not just wanted but needed. Not a 5 star trip to an overcrowded resort, or a party cruise where you come home and don’t remember it, but a chance to explore... a chance to put myself into other peoples lives around the world and bring back the best images I can. I plan to head over to the U.K with a euro pass backpack and camera.  There are a whole bunch of people that have invited me to crash and be a part of their families, I will be snapping the whole trip, doing portraits of everyone who helped me out along the way.  Once I conquer the U.K it’s off to Australia and New Zealand at some point and looking for people who would be willing to help me out with a possible couch in return for an Automotive Portrait, Family photo, Headshot, creative portrait... (Insert Long list here). I Have applied for working abroad programs and will eventually make my way back to this continent and take a train back home just in time for FRASPLOOSH! . . . This is my answer to the what if.... :), this is my 2012 Apocalyptic End of the world Adventure! 

                
I will be leaving early in June, and until then I am offering some seriously sick deals.  Help me help you! :P  If you were thinking of getting a headshot or portrait, If you were looking for a car shoot or even just need a couple photos for your band, Whatever your photo need. I would really appreciate any contribution for the adventure and by helping me out; in return until June this is where I can help you.






Headshots, Portraits = $60

Car Shoots = $100

Band photos or Promotional shots = $100

As well as Great Rates and Individual Pricing for your Custom photo Needs

















                              P.S... Dear Photog friends, I am sorry! Lol. These prices are only till the end of May.


Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    If you are interested in a shoot or are able to help us on our travels.. add me to facebook and we shall chat :)

    http://www.facebook.com/e11even11photography

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.