Blast from the past..

From the day we left I have been Oohing and Awing over the cars that have passed us driving around or while on the train, the amount of epic that is the car scene here is off the charts, since I have been driving around or on my bike I have missed out on alot of Auto opportunity. but we took off on a walk through the city center and stumbled upon this artsy industrial section which blew me away but its what I found inside the garage that put me in my place. which by the way is an old factory turned into a parking garage.


This 356 Cabriolet was Jaw dropping.. I opted to give the photos a little Vintage flair but keep them still on the modern side.












On the way out this sexy lady was just begging for a photo.


Categories:

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.