Switzerland.. My Heaven.

Good afternoon all!


It's just past Dinner here in Winterthur, Switzerland. Officially its the end of my first full day, already I am in love :D  You see, I am a man who likes sleek design.. Well crafted cars.. and can appreciate a good view.  From the moment the two of us got off the plane my eyes widened and I couldnt help but spot all of the incredibly efficient and thoughtful design features, both in architecture and the planning of pedestrian interaction.. Street lights.. metal strips up stairs so you can walk your bike.. even down to the design of the common door. everything is sleek with a twist of genius.


 Of course the moment Ian picked us up and I was able to gaze leisurely out the car window at all of the passing and parked cars.. I started to finger point and shout "OOOH!"and then short 10 seconds later followed up with another, yet louder "OOOOOH!" it soon became apparent that I would grow tired of doing this ( or the other people in the car would begin to get tired of me doing it). You see its not just the car manufacturers (That helps..) but its the aftermarket crowd.. the modified versions.. because every addition or modification has to be run past inspection and insurance, Every car is clean..simple.. and done right the first time. There is no backyard redneck that throws a whole bunch of "TACKY" at an already falling apart vehicle. Just perfectly thought out aerodynamic masterpieces..


I have not been able to go out photo hunting just yet, but with it being my getting comfortable day I think its safe to say I wont have a problem with showing everyone just what I mean.. Oh I almost forgot about the landscapes!.. Yeah right, but I did think that they would be self explanatory :P


Below are couple shots I took from the plane to tie you over, The first is one of the many peaks in the alps and the second is a "Birds Eye" view of a neighboring city.








Categories:

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.