The Adventure Begins..

People always say its not the destination, It's getting there that matters. Well... They are half right, because arriving in Spain was well worth the trip :) .. except for the luggage fiasco








The plane was a nice surprise as it had a good amount of leg room, a touch screen with video games and it was a smooth flight.. . except that they served curry which on a plane is quite the strong odour I thought someone farted,Lol. After touching down in Brussels we took a quick stroll through the airport because I spotted  a shiny red Audi.. to my surprise it was a brand new Audi A1 Sport-back which I'm sure all the car guys reading this wish we would get back home.. after that was a massive BMW 640D Grand Coupe and it was a flat gunmetal colour .... *DROOL*
















Back on another plane and off to Barcelona, flight was only 3 hours and went by pretty fast. after landing in Barcelona we went to baggage claim to find out it was left in Brussels and that we wouldn't get it for a week :( .. so it looks like I'm stinking up the place for a bit.




Then it was a mad dash to the airport train,then an even madder(made up word alert) dash to the Barcelona train station to catch a train to Murcia. The train was comfortable and smooth but by this point the time difference was really kicking in and I was dozing off here and there. I kept waking up and trying to stay awake because the train traveled along the eastern coast of Spain and was just one magnificent view after another.. Unfortunately it was hard to snag shots with the damn window reflection and the speed of the train, but I did my best.  












Ian who is Charlies dad's good friend... and now ours :) was there to meet us at the station and took us back to his place. the car ride there was twisty mountain road with no lights and at times felt like a WRC rally race. Got to Ian's around midnight (felt like 2pm for me), We were greeted by Ian's dog Barney who is a two year old desert dog who he rescued... and OMG he is adorable, he looks like a two month old puppy but is full grown. the place is really nice but when we got in and had two beers I passed out before taking pictures. but I snagged a view from our balcony when I woke up :) 








That brings us to now... The weather is amazing.. The views are breathe taking.. and I'm tired as all hell.



I will try my best to put up a photo a day and a little write up :) 

----Over and out from your favourite duo!----

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Hey man too busy to post pics? I keep checking to see if you do or not :)

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.