Panoramania!

Charlie and I went for a nice stroll to the San Javier beach today and slowed our pace a little.. just saving our energy up for tomorrow night when we are going to participate in "Noche de San Juan" which is a beach wide bonfire party :) It seems every beach here is perfect and no matter where you go its amazing. 


After the beach we got in the car and took the long way home... I'm glad we did.. We found a little mountain road that takes us up one of the mountains that's literally 5 minutes from our apartment. It seemed pretty normal and nothing special.. but then we rounded the corner close to the top and WOW!


****

Now for something I am really excited to show you. I have been fine tuning putting together Panoramic Images, which involve stitching images together to create an Ultra wide photograph.. nothing new but I am really falling in love with them.


**CLICK TO SEE FULL SIZE** 

That's all for now, Its only a week in and already a trip of a lifetime.

Categories:

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.