Right place.. Right time.

The sun was setting.. I was enjoying a freshly made rum and coke while watching england go up against the ukraine and decided to head to the balcony. . . my mouth dropped, my feet moved faster than my brain and while grabbing my camera I  shouted OMG! OMG! OMG!  there was a storm cloud behind the mountains, which in a place that see's over 300 days of sun was quite amazing. so I spent the sunset trying photo after photo to snag lighting in the clouds with a sunset.. but luck was not on my side.


The clouds moved away and I was one sad panda.. but my loving GF told me we were going for a walk and we soon became storm chasers :)  . . Both of us ran to the nearest path.. ran along it and found a sweet ass pond. after setting up the camera... the lightning stopped. But luck decided to grace us with its presence and just as I was about to pack it in... I GOT ONE!


and one is all you need.


Here is today's ONE photo.

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. sammydollface says:

    THIS IS AWESOME!

Leave a Reply

I would love to here your comments.